Who We Are, Our Mission, and Our Promise
REELING & HEALING MIDWEST IS...
Reeling & Healing Midwest is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that is 100% donor-supported with a 100% volunteer staff, that champions fly fishing wellness retreats for women battling and surviving cancer.
We are proud to share that Reeling & Healing Midwest is the only fully-licensed national charitable organization championing fly fishing retreats for women battling or surviving ANY type of cancer.
Our mission is to provide participants with a one-of-a-kind experience, on and off the river, which renews their spirit and hope through the elements of fly fishing, nature, peer coaching, positive camaraderie and support.
- To honor the hearts our participants, volunteers, supporters and community.
- To provide a social network of support
- To honor the spirit
- To honor the earth, its waters and life
- To be 100% volunteer staffed
- To be 100% donor supported
- To offer a variety of retreat programs for women battling and surviving all cancers
- To offer a variety of volunteer opportunities
- To be heart-centered with a firm foundation
- To promote conservation and environmental awareness
- To maintain our licensing, tax-exempt status and fiscal responsibility
- To offer and support retreat programs for care givers, co-survivors, family and friends.
- To have fun
- To FISH ON!